Friday 18 January 2013

Addiction and Recovery Blog


One of Ty’n Rodyn’s former residents has written a blog about her personal experiences of addiction and recovery.

She describes herself as ‘a young single mum, recently returned from rehab and living in recovery’ and explains ‘ This is a place for me to share my thoughts and feeling on a day to day basis and relate the trials, trumphs and mishaps of myself, thing 1 and thing 2 (my sons,) and the wider family.’

Her latest blog post follows a recent interview. We have our fingers crossed for you.

3 comments:

  1. There are many reasons why a person would need to attend a drug rehabilitation program.Addiction Intervention

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s great to share such experience publically that will help so many people to know the consequences of addiction. Like you, I am also one of the victims for such problem that made my life hell. Would not like to go in the depth but yeah thanks to the rehab center that truly helped me to overcome this problem and led me towards my normal life.

    ReplyDelete

About CAIS

CAIS is a registered charity and leading voluntary sector provider of drug and alcohol services in Wales. We help people who are having problems with their alcohol or drug use, as well as offering support and information to their families and friends.

Followers